Business Development Manager
Cashrewards is the fastest growing eCommerce site in Australia and a seriously dynamic place to work! We partner with a wide range of Australia’s leading retailers who are both clicks and mortar and some just straight online companies to offer online shoppers to take advantage of great deals and earn Cashback at their favourite stores.
Based in Chatswood in a handy location right near the train station and Westfield Shopping Centre, we are a friendly, flexible and fast-paced team. We offer a great environment and plenty of career potential.
About the role
As Business Development Manager at Cashrewards, your role will primarily be to develop relationships and acquire new merchants.
You will be liaising with Australia’s most sought after and highly regarded restaurants and retailers.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Owning the sales process and attracting new clients;
- Working with senior team members to identify and manage risks;
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with clients and addressing their needs effectively;
- Researching and identifying new market opportunities;
- Cold calling to generate leads;
- Preparing and delivering pitches to potential clients to achieve your sales target;
- Working collaboratively within the organisation.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS and EXPERIENCES
To be successful in this role you will ideally have the following:
- Sales experience of 1-2 years;
- Experience in selling to restaurants or retail will be advantageous;
- Experienced in account management and sales particularly with cold calling;
- Be an excellent decision maker with the ability to think on your feet relying on facts and business critical details;
- You must be comfortable with targeting new business;
- Excellent communication skills whether it be face to face, phone or email;
- Ability to persuasively demonstrate product and industry knowledge to clients is a must;
- Knowledge of the restaurant industry is a significant plus;
- You will need to be tenacious and self-motivated
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills
This is a unique opportunity to put your sales experience and communications expertise to good use and give back to our members and the Starlight Foundation.
Does this sound like you? If so, please forward a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.