Digital Content Producer
Cashrewards is the fastest growing eCommerce site in Australia and a seriously dynamic place to work! We partner with a wide range of Australia’s leading retailers who are both clicks and mortar and some just straight online companies to offer online shoppers to take advantage of great deals and earn cashback at their favourite stores.
Based in Chatswood in a handy location right near the train station and Westfield Shopping Centre, we are a friendly and fast-paced team. We offer a great environment and plenty of career potential.
About the role
Cashrewards is looking for a Digital Content Producer to help with daily digital content tasks and operations across the consumer facing website, social media platforms and eDM.
What we’re looking for
- 1 to 2 years CMS, website content management experience essential
- Experience writing copy for web for a variety of purposes including promotional copy and blog content and an understanding of basic SEO principles
- Basic Photoshop experience
- Basic html experience
- Experience producing and managing content on social media channels inc Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube for both paid and organic executions
- eDM (Mailchimp) experience ideal but not essential
- Video production (Adobe Premiere) experience ideal but not essential
- Experience within a similar eCommerce company will be looked upon favourably
- General understanding of analytics and post-campaign reporting
What you need to be successful:
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Excellent grammar and proofreading skills
- Must be able to meet daily deadlines
- Must be able to handle competing priorities and switch between tasks
- Must be enthusiastic about your work and thrive on results
- Must be a team player and contribute ideas and initiatives
- An interest in eCommerce and the online shopping space
What’s on offer
- Exceptional opportunity for professional growth.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Competitive salary and superannuation.
- Fantastic company culture and team environment.
This is a unique opportunity to put your savvy online shopping and communications expertise to good use and help our clients give back and save money for consumers every single day.