CASHREWARDS is the fastest growing eCommerce site in Australia and a seriously dynamic place to work! We partner with a wide range of Australia’s leading retailers who are both clicks and mortar and some just straight online companies to offer online shoppers to take advantage of great deals and earn Cashback at their favourite stores.
Based in Chatswood in a handy location right near the train station and Westfield Shopping Centre, we are a friendly, flexible and fast-paced team. We offer a great environment and plenty of career potential.
About the Role
We’re looking for a highly technical Product Manager to help us identify the next big thing in the loyalty shopping, deals and coupons arenas.
This is a high leverage role within a fast-growing company. The ideal candidate will possess extensive technical, web-based software engineering knowledge, preferably in an e-commerce environment and you should expect to be the gatekeeper between technology and the rest of the company. Qualified candidates will be hyper organised and can translate technology speak to English and vice-versa. You’ll work closely with our technology and design teams to develop new pages and features, prioritise requests and bugs, and act as the first line of defence for fixing technical issues on the site.
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for market need analysis, requirements gathering and release planning of products and services. This extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new products for the company. You will build products from existing ideas, and help develop new ideas based on your industry experience and feedback from colleagues and customers. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy: a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time breaking down complex problems and designing innovative solutions for the company.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
- Managing of new product and services life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of software marketing/product management experience
- Technically savvy
- Ability to write clear market-driven product requirements
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent work experience
- Certification and experience in agile software development
Does this sound like you? If so, please forward a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.