- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents who are aged 18 years or older.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entries into the promotion open on 5:00pm AEST on 27 April 2021 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 02 May 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period: (a) follow @cashrewardsau on Instagram; (b) like the promotional post on the @cashrewardsau Instagram feed; (c) leave a comment and tag a Mother they admire and why the deserve the prize.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) each entry must be: (i) unique and submitted separately; and (ii) made in accordance with entry requirements.
- The judging will occur at 12:00pm AEDT on 3 May 2021 and will take place at Cashrewards Operations Pty Ltd (ABN 72 150 888 136) of Level 3, Suite 306, 815 Pacific Highway, Chatswood, NSW, 2067.
- One winner will be notified by Instagram direct message and have their name(s) published at https://www.cashrewards.com.au/blog/mothers-day-competition.
- The winning entry will be judged by representatives of the Promoter based on a set of criteria including: (a) the most creative response provided; and (b) complying with the rules of this competition.
- One winner will receive an AU$500.00 Choice Gift Card. Total prize pool value is AU$500.00.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has: (a) breached these Terms and Conditions; (b) tampered with the entry process; and/or (c) engaged in any unlawful, or other improper misconduct, calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clauses below, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any and/or all entrant(s); or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Instagram page is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking of the prize.
- Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Instagram Rules, which can be found at http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms.
- The Promoter is Cashrewards Operations Pty Ltd (ABN 72 150 888 136) of Level 3, Suite 306, 815 Pacific Highway, Chatswood, NSW, 2067.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Don't miss our Shop4Smiles sale, with the best cashback deals and double donations to sick kids in need. Find out how to shop now or donate directly.
Head to our Instagram page @cashrewardsau for your chance to WIN a slice of $1,000 cash! Winners - Margaret Knapman, Cheryl Mishio, Claire Williams, Lynsey Wolstenhome, Amanda Bartlett, Laura Daley, Elise Duck, Anthony Carroll, Samantha Anne-Taylor, Sharon Teo.
Head to our Instagram page @cashrewardsau for your chance to WIN a $150 Etsy voucher! Winner - Indra Arifin