Human Resource and Office Manager
We are a fast-growing eCommerce company and seek a HR Manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes alongside basic administrable office duties.
You will be the go-to person for all employee-related issues. This means that your HR manager duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management.
People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realise our business objectives.
As well as the HR function, we would need the candidate to carry out tasks to ensure that everything in the office runs smoothly on a daily basis. This means ensuring office equipment is maintained, all records are up to date, whilst carrying out several administrative jobs.
This role is part-time (25 hours per week) and would suit someone wishing to work within school hours.
- Develop and implement HR strategies aligned with the overall business strategy
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Coordinate a performance review process
- Implement and maintain an HR Information System including employee records and Company Policies
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices
- Consult on issues related to workplace relations and performance management
- Prepare, review and update employee agreements, company policies and legal compliance
- Report regularly on HR metrics, such as company turnover
- Assisting with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information, i.e. holiday and sick days taken
- Implement and maintain company LinkedIn profile
General Office Duties
- Set up meeting room booking system
- Order office supplies
- Arrange lunch for monthly staff meeting
- Ensure office snacks are stocked for staff
- Ad hoc tasks on a needs basis to ensure the smooth operation of the
- Proven working experience within HR
- People oriented and results driven
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
- Excellent organisational, time management and computing skills
If this sounds like you please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org