Strategic Partner Manager
Cashrewards is the fastest growing eCommerce site in Australia and a seriously dynamic place to work! We partner with a wide range of Australia’s leading retailers who are both clicks and mortar and some just straight online companies to offer online shoppers to take advantage of great deals and earn Cashback at their favourite stores.
Based in Chatswood in a handy location right near the train station and Westfield Shopping Centre, we are a friendly, flexible and fast-paced team. We offer a great environment and plenty of career potential.
About The Team
Cashrewards is looking for top-talent to play a pivotal role in building our new first to market product. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who are excited about joining a fast-paced start-up company and building something great from the ground up. We’re looking for hustle, smarts, and deep market knowledge to enable us to best serve our consumers, Cashrewards, and merchants. Join our never-ending pursuit to better power economies in Australia!
As a member of our acquisition sales team, you will build our strategic advantage: supporting and growing the best merchants in each city. As a Strategic Partner Manager, you will drive incremental revenue, introducing new products and features, and being the all-in-one solutions provider to our most valued partners.
What You’ll Do
- Business Development – Sell to and Own merchant relationships with our essential accounts across your region while addressing merchant concerns
- Strategize –Determine the needs and wants of merchants to co-create solutions
- Implement – Guide new Cashrewards merchant programs and provide feedback to our Merchant Ops team to learn from failure
- Experiment – Use data and sound business judgement to test and build the processes needed to retain and grow our most important merchants, driving them towards operational efficiency and excellence
- Impactful – Work with our Product, Operations, and Sales teams to ensure merchants have the best possible experience when using Cashrewards services. This influences the product roadmap, making us better each day
- Problem solver — you can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- Self-starter —you have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Forward-thinking —you’re growth-minded and always thinking of ideas on how to help improve sales
- Relentless –you roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- Relationship builder —you obsess over our merchant and you’re laser-focused on building deep and meaningful relationships with them
- 3 or more years of experience in sales/business development/account management / or related experience in retail, high-growth or early-stage start-up experience is a plus
- Thoughtful, merchant first thinker who can create data-driven recommendations; Knowledge of Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) / Google Sheets (can maintain complex spreadsheets) preferred
- Understand how to manage a book of business
- Expert interpersonal skills
Why You’ll Love Working at Cashrewards
We’re a fast-paced, friendly team. Working with us you’ll have the potential for career progression, personal growth and learning opportunities.
If this sounds like you please email your CV to email@example.com or apply via LinkedIn.