Cashrewards is Australia’s largest cashback site, with 1% of all online spend in Australia coming through the site. In FY16 over $250M was spent through the site, resulting in 12M cashback to the user. CashRewards recently won Deloitte’s fastest growing tech companies in Australia and is now focused on growing the technical team to meet the business aspirations for continual growth.
About the role
As the UI/UX Designer you will be responsible for turning interfaces into rich user experiences, you will work with the team to create amazing user behaviour, create wireframes, design interface concepts, graphic layouts and high fidelity prototypes where applicable.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Work with developers to communicate and evaluate designs through to implementation – keeping a constant and open communication channel and ensuring products are delivered to a high standard.
- Design of UI layouts, components and interaction (Cross platform mobile and responsive design)
- Online marketing design: web banners, social adverts and promotional graphics
- Designing and create HTML newsletters templates
- Prioritise and work in an agile, iterative way.
- You will be working with teams across the business, supporting in understanding requirements and delving deeply into problems to find the best solution for users.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS and EXPERIENCES
You must possess the following technical abilities and interpersonal skills:
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience or equivalent working as a UI/UX designer in a commercial environment with demonstrable design success
- Experience of UI/UX Design across complex applications / software interfaces
- Ability to demonstrate delivery of products – regardless of platform
- Design of UI layouts, components and interaction
- Have a deep understanding of interaction design principles
- Advanced skills in in Adobe Creative Suite or Sketch
- Strong HTML and CSS skills for eDM creation
- Good understanding of UX principles and methodologies
- An eye for clean, beautiful and functional design, experience in designing across web, mobile and native apps and also have experience with user testing.
- A/B split testing: Landing page optimisation design and testing
- HTML5 animation skills for banner advertising are an advantage