$35 for a one-hour Busselton Jetty dive for one person (total value up to $70)
$69 for a one-hour Busselton Jetty dive for two people (total value up to $140)
$135 for a one-hour Busselton Jetty dive for four people (total value up to $280)
- The heritage listed Busselton Jetty is the longest timber piled jetty in the Southern Hemisphere, at a length of 1.8km
- Navigate your way through pylons to see a vibrant abundance of marine life, just eight metres below the surface
- Busselton Jetty is an artificial reef that is home to over 300 marine species, from coloured coral, sponges, fish and invertebrates
- Makes for an ideal gift for the diver in your life
Cape Dive is the longest established dive store in Dunsborough, having opened its doors 20 years ago. The company regularly hosts dives through the HMAS Sawn, a purposely prepared dive wreck that is now home to an assortment of marine life. Divers of all levels are able to enjoy exploring the waters, or head out on a charter to see what’s happening further afield.
General Cashback Guidelines
- If installed disable Adblock browser extensions and ensure cookies are enabled
- Click on the Go To Store buttons and the store website will open in a new window
- Complete your purchase without opening any other websites incl Google
- If you use a coupon code that is not listed on this site, rewards may not be payable
- Rewards are payable on eligible purchases not including freight, delivery, taxes and GST
- Rewards may not be payable if you pay by gift card or if you purchase a gift card
- Rewards will not be payable if the goods or services are cancelled or returned
Notification: Up to 7 Days
Rewards may take 7 days to be credited to your account. You will receive an email to advise your rewards are pending and awaiting confirmation.
Confirmation: Up to 90 Days
The return period of the goods has passed and the store has confirmed your cashback. Your rewards are now available for payment.