So far we've helped 556 children
Owner of the Service and Website
- Cashrewards Pty Limited ABN 72 150 888 136 (referred to hereafter as 'we', 'us' or 'our') owns and operates the service known as Cashrewards (referred to as the “Service”) and the www.cashrewards.com.au web site through which the Service is made available ("the Website").
Changes to the Service
- We reserve the right to vary the specifications, rates, rewards, rules, conditions and content of any aspect of the Service and we will provide you with 14 days’ notice via email prior to such change taking place.
Content of the Website
- Whilst we make every effort to ensure information or content published on the Website by us is accurate and complete, we make no guarantee that it is, and cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions in any such information or content.
- Any dated information or content published by us on the Website is current at the time of publication, and we are not obliged to update or amend any such information or content.
- Owner of the Service and Website
Eligibility and Conditions of Membership
Eligibility to join the Service
- be 18 years of age or older; or if you are between 14 and 17 years of age, you must have your parent's or guardian's permission to join.
- Individuals 13 years of age or below are not eligible to join the Services.
Joining and using the Service
- You may only apply for and use one membership account (Account).
- You must not join nor use the Service on behalf of any other individual, including a family member.
- You must not allow any other individual to use the Service and your Account on your behalf.
- A maximum of 6 memberships per postal address applies.
Registered email address
- You must provide a valid email address (referred to as the 'Registered Email Address') when you register to become a member and creating an Account. For your membership to be considered active and valid, you must validate your Registered Email Address by clicking on a link within an email we send to you after registration.
- The Registered Email Address you provide when you register for your Account must be an active email address in regular use by you.
- If you ever discontinue use of the Registered Email Address, for your membership to remain active you must advise us of a new, active email address that you regularly use. You can advise us of a new email address in the ‘Accounts Setting’ section via the Website (Accounts Settings). You will be required to re-validate your new registered email address.
- Your registered email address must not be the same registered email address used for another Account.
Personal and profile information
- You must provide us with information about yourself, and you agree to us keeping a record of that information for as long as you remain a member of the Service. You may be required to provide personally identifiable information in the ‘My Rewards’ section under Accounts Setting on the Website (Profile). We may also request from you via the My Rewards section information about you including but not limited to information that does not personally identify you.
- The information you provide to us must be true, accurate and complete.
- You must keep the information that you have provided to us current and up-to-date. You can do this by logging in to the Accounts Setting section of the Website to update the applicable information.
Accuracy, honesty and integrity
- At all times in your dealings with us and our partners and suppliers you must act with integrity and honesty.
- When filling in and responding to online market research surveys that you have been invited to participate in by an email sent by us, you must answer questions accurately and truthfully, with carefully considered responses. You must not rush through the survey and submit partial or nonsense responses. You must not use inappropriate or profane language in your responses.
Unsolicited messages and spam
- is addressed to a person with whom the sender does not have an existing relationship;
- is not sent with the implied or express consent of the recipient;
- is typically, but not always, sent or posted in excess volume;
- contains information that is unsolicited or unwelcome.
- You must not send unsolicited messages or Spam to promote the Service.
- You must not use the Service to send Spam.
Unlawful use, hacking, tampering and using automated scripts
You must not:
- use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful;
- use the Service to engage in any kind of hacking, tampering, spoofing or abuse of any system or computer Service;
- engage in any kind of hacking, tampering, spoofing or abuse of the Website or any aspects of the Service; or
- use a script, robot, software program, or other system that operates the Service on your behalf and outside of the intended use of the Service, whether it be to earn rewards automatically, post or transmit bulk messages, or otherwise interfere with the normal operation and security of the Website or the Service.
- We are under no obligation to monitor any person's use of the Service, however we reserve the right to monitor the Service and retain and disclose information as allowed by law and requested by any law enforcement authority in any jurisdiction.
- You must not:
- Eligibility to join the Service
Privacy and Security
Personally identifiable information
The information you provide us in your membership application and further information that you have supplied that is accessible by you in the My Rewards section of the Website includes personally identifiable information (such as your name, your email address, your residential or postal address, etc.) Your personal information may be securely shared with a third party if required or necessary:
- by law;
- for us to process a transaction that you have requested; or
- for us to deliver (or not deliver where you may have opted-out) a feature or service to you that relies on a third-party.
- The information you provide us in your membership application and further information that you have supplied that is accessible by you in the My Rewards section of the Website includes personally identifiable information (such as your name, your email address, your residential or postal address, etc.) Your personal information may be securely shared with a third party if required or necessary:
- Sometimes you may be directed to a third party’s web site where an advertiser or market research company asks you to provide your personal information. It is your choice whether to provide your personal information to that third party. We cannot be held responsible for the privacy practices or actions of any third party.
- The profile information you provide in the My Rewards section of the Website is information about you (such as your age, gender, postcode, education, background, shopping preferences, habits, etc.). By providing this profile information, you consent to us using such information to ensure that you receive reward information, mail and surveys appropriate to you, to allow our clients to reach the particular type of people we and our clients are targeting with their advertisement or survey, to communicate with you and as required for us to provide our Services.
- We may de-identify the information in your Account and your Rewards Profile and share it with third parties on an Aggregate Basis. For the purposes of this clause, 'Aggregate basis' means the information of many members is combined together to form one measurement or quantity that cannot be used to identify any particular person. For example, a client may be told that their advertising campaign is going to be received by 5,000 members between 21 and 40 years of age, and received by 7,000 members between 41 and 55 years of age.
- We will take all reasonable precautions and measures to maintain the security and privacy of your personal information. This includes using the very best in hardware, software, and security practices available to us. However, due to the nature of the Internet and the nature of the systems and technology available at the current time, it is unfortunate that breaches of security are still possible. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that your information will be completely secure, and we cannot be held liable for any loss or damage arising out of a breach of security.
- You must keep your Account password confidential at all times. You are responsible for all transactions made on the Website using your Account. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising out of the unauthorised use of your Account.
Communications from Us
General Correspondence and Administrative emails
When you join the Service you give us consent to send you emails, with or without any incentive or reward, that are necessary for us to continue to provide the Service to you. These emails (referred to as 'Service Emails') may include:
- Verification or validation emails;
- Account statements;
- Important information or notices about the Service and your use of the Service;
- Responses to a customer service enquiry you have made;
- Notification or confirmation of any transaction you initiate; and
- Requests for additional information from you.
- Because Service Emails are required and necessary for us to provide the Service to you, the only way to unsubscribe from receiving Service Emails from us is to terminate your use of the Service by closing your Account and thereby cancelling your membership and access to the Services.
- When you join the Service you give us consent to send you emails, with or without any incentive or reward, that are necessary for us to continue to provide the Service to you. These emails (referred to as 'Service Emails') may include:
Cashrewards Newsletter and Advertising emails
- When you join the Service you give us consent to send you information on ways to earn rewards, specific offers to earn rewards and commercial advertising messages via email and mobile phone, if you have supplied your mobile number details (referred to as ‘Cashrewards Newsletter’).
- We may offer to you reward incentives for viewing the entire advertising email we send to you and clicking on the designated link in the advertising email (referred to as ‘Advertising Emails’). To be eligible to earn rewards for an advertising email you must click on the designated link within 10 days of the advertising email being sent by us.
- Receiving the Cashrewards Newsletter and Advertising Emails are an optional part of the Service. Therefore, you may opt-out of receiving such communications at any time after your registration is complete. This can be done in the Communications Preferences under the Accounts Setting section of the Website.
- After opting-out of receiving Cashrewards Newsletter and Advertising Emails, you must allow up to 10 days for your email address to be excluded from advertising email campaigns. This is because selection of the recipients for an advertising email campaign may take place well before the actual date the emails are sent.
- We make no guarantee or representation as to the minimum number of advertising emails you will receive from us.
- General Correspondence and Administrative emails
Your rewards account
- To be eligible for and request Cashout, the total rewards accrued must equate to a cash value greater than or equal to $5.01, moving to $10.01 from 12th June 2017 (Minimum Value) and the Minimum Value must be accrued through reward incentives earned by your participation in the Services.
- Any bonuses received as part of a sign-up promotion, refer a friend or other bonus promotions (Bonus Rewards) may be subject to additional terms and conditions as set out on the Website.
- We reserve the right to change the Minimum Value at any time and where we do so we will provide you a minimum 30 days' notice prior to such change becoming effective.
- Until your rewards balance reaches the Minimum Value, we are not liable to you for payment of any rewards. We reserve the right to decline your Cashout request including if we suspect there any fraudulent activities. Each Cashout request submitted by you is final and not reversible.
- If you choose to cancel your Account, any rewards accrued by you are immediately and irreversibly forfeited. Any Cashout or outstanding and pending payments and rewards are immediately cancelled. Any payment that you would otherwise have been entitled to receive will remain our property and we will have no further obligation to make any payment to you.
Rewards obtained by fraud or deception
- Where an amount of rewards has been credited to your account and we at any time have evidence or reason to believe that those rewards were credited to your account due to the fraudulent, deceptive or dishonest actions of you or any other person, we reserve the right to reverse the transaction by deducting from your account the same amount of rewards.
Cashback amounts incorrectly shown on site
- We do not guarantee as to the accuracy of reward advertised as a cashback offer on the Website and the value of each cashback offer may be affected by: merchants increasing or decreasing the commission paid to us; . human error; or any bugs or glitches on the Website. Retailers may also withdraw from the Service with or without notice to us, in which case the cashback offers may not be available. The rewards accrued by you may also be less than the advertised rate on the Website. The rewards allocated to your account will in no circumstance be required to exceed the commission amount we receive from the applicable merchant store or their representative on account of the particular transaction.
Rewards credited due to error or computer software bug
- If rewards are credited to your account due to a human or computer error, or if rewards are credited to your account due to the accidental or deliberate exploitation of a computer-programming bug by you or by anyone else, we reserve the right to adjust or reverse the transaction without notice.
Coupon Codes (Also known as Voucher Codes or Special Offers)
- Coupon codes, voucher codes or special offers advertised or promoted on the Service may be subject to terms and conditions designated by the merchant offering such codes and/or offers (Special Offer Terms). This may include a limited period of availability. We are not responsible or liable for the validity or availability of any coupon codes or Special Offer Terms set out on the Website.
- Rewards are not transferable between members or Accounts under any circumstances.
- For some aspects of the Service, rewards may not be credited to your account immediately. In some instances, it may take 3 months or more before rewards that you have earned are credited to your account.
No guarantee of earning potential
- Other than the Cashout facility available to you via your Account, you acknowledge and agree that we do not make any guarantee or representation, whether express or implied, as to the amount of rewards you can earn as a member of the Service.
The Cashrewards Guarantee
- The Cashrewards Guarantee is to protect you in the unlikely event that your purchase is not automatically tracked by our automated systems. The guarantee applies if your cashback was not recorded and does not appear in your Cashrewards account within 7 days of your purchase date.
For each calendar year, you may submit: up to a total of 3 Cashrewards Claims per month (maximum of 10 claims per year) and each Cashrewards Claim must not exceed $30.00 in value. You acknowledge and agree that any reward that is the subject of any Cashrewards Claim:
- is payable only on eligible purchases less freight, delivery, taxes and GST;
- may not be payable if you use a coupon code that is not listed on this Website;
- may not be payable if a gift card is purchased or used for payment;
- may not be payable if the order is not completed in full online; changed at a later date; the merchant does not confirm your order;
- will not be payable if you cancel or return goods or cancel or requests a refund for services; and
- is subject to our receipt of the applicable payment from the merchant.
- Your rewards account
Redemption of Rewards
- In this clause, 'related membership accounts' means any Account that referred you to the Services in relation to your Account, or any Accounts that were referred to the Services by your Account, or any Account that has the same recorded residential address and/or postal address as your Account.
- At the time you make a request for redemption of your rewards, we reserve the right to request from you a copy of a proof of identification document, for account verification and security purposes, before approving your request for redemption or payment of rewards. If you are unable or elect not to provide a copy of a proof of identification document, we may deny your request for payment of rewards.
- The frequency at which you may redeem rewards is at our discretion, and may vary from time to time subject to 30 days' notice being provided by notification in an email to you of our intention to make a change.
Payment by bank transfer
- You are solely responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the information provided for the purposes of a bank transfer.
- We will only approve and process a bank transfer for payment of rewards where the nominated bank account name is the same as, or in the case of a joint bank account, includes, the name under which your Account was registered.
- If a payment of rewards by bank transfer that you request is processed as per the account details supplied by you, to the wrong bank account, we will not take any action to reverse the transaction, reprocess the transaction, or refund rewards to you.
- If a bank transfer is rejected by the bank for any reason, we may charge to you an administration fee of $30.
- For the purposes of bank transfers of rewards, we may, at our discretion, enforce a limit of one Account per bank account.
Payment by PayPal
- You are solely responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the information provided for the purposes of a PayPal transfer.
- We are not responsible for any transfers requested to be made to an incorrect account.
- If a payment of rewards by PayPal that you request is processed as per the account details supplied by you, to the wrong PayPal account, we will not take any action to reverse the transaction, reprocess the transaction, or refund rewards to you.
- You will not be charged any fees for a PayPal transfer. These fees will be borne by Cashrewards Pty Limited.
- For the purposes of PayPal transfers of rewards, we may, at our discretion, enforce a limit of one Account per PayPal account.
- You may choose to donate your rewards to a charity listed on the Website.
- Because donations are not made in your name, and because your rewards are not taxable, any donation of rewards you make to a charity is not tax-deductible. For this reason, we and the applicable charity cannot issue you with a receipt for the donation of your rewards.
Limits on your right to receive payment
- In the event that we become insolvent, you will not be able to recover any outstanding amount that we owe, but have not paid to, you in priority to any of our other creditors. There may be other creditors whose debts will take priority over yours. You may not recover the full amount we owe to you and there is a risk that you will not be able to recover any of the unpaid amount.
- General conditions
Service and Service Facilities
Online Shopping and Register for Offers
- In this clause 7.1. 'transaction' refers to any purchase, order, or action you initiate with a third party including ordering goods or services, or signing up to a service or membership, even if you make no payment for the goods, service, or membership.
- The online shopping offers on the Website are made by third parties. You acknowledge that we act as a referral agent only and are not responsible for the quality of goods and/or services you receive from any third party.
- We make an offer of a rewards incentive to you for making a transaction at any third party listed in the online shopping directory of the Website, but only if you make that transaction as an individual referred to the third party by us. The offer of rewards is made on the basis that the third party pays us a commission for referring you to that third party. We do our best to ensure that our offers of reward incentives are correct at the time of transaction, however we are unable to guarantee that our offers of reward incentives to you are accurate at the time of transaction.
To be eligible to receive rewards for making a transaction with a third party listed on the Website, you must:
- Initiate the transaction by using a link to the third party on the Website, the Cashrewards Cashback notifier or in an email we send to you, and;
- You must use that link before making the transaction, and;
- You must use that link in the same web browsing session as when you make the transaction, and;
- You must not use any other referral or tracking link for that third party between the time when you use our link and when you make the transaction, and;
- When you make the transaction you must not use any coupon or voucher code that is not listed or advertised by this service, and;
- Where stated, you must complete any other required actions including answering any questions asked; and
- Where stated, you must comply with any other terms, conditions and requirements.
- In some instances, certain products, services, or offerings are expressly excluded from the offer of rewards, and there may be particular terms, conditions or requirements that apply only to that offer. You should ensure that you fully understand any exclusions, terms, conditions, and requirements as displayed before proceeding with a transaction.
Subject to any valid Cashback Claim:
- you acknowledge that we may elect not to credit you with rewards if the third party elects not to pay us commission for your purchase or transaction with that third party; and
- we may elect not to credit you with rewards for a transaction you make when failure of any system such as an affiliate tracking system or cookie-based referral tracking system results in us not being paid by the third party for referring you.
- We will not credit you with rewards, and we may deduct rewards already credited, for a transaction you make at a third party if you subsequently cancel the transaction or order, return the goods for refund or credit, or fail to pay for the order in full.
- Your claim for rewards will be made on your behalf automatically using a cookie-based tracking system. If the cookie-based automatic claim system does not work at the time you make a transaction, you must make a claim for the rewards manually. For your online shopping rewards claim to be valid you must claim within 60 days of making the transaction. The information you supply at the time of making the claim must be accurate and correct. If you do not supply accurate and correct information, we may reject your claim for rewards. Additionally, some merchants will not accept any manual claims whatsoever and in this instance we are unable to claim for rewards on your behalf.
- If you make a fraudulent or deceptive claim for rewards we will reject your claim, and we may deduct from your rewards account a cash penalty, or we may cancel your membership of the Service.
- Rewards will be confirmed when the merchant confirms its validation requirements have been met. If the merchant does not provide confirmation, transactions will attain confirmed status when the merchant or third party pays the service for the transaction. We make no guarantees for payment of the reward to you until we have received payment from the merchant or third party.
- You acknowledge that the directory of online shopping in the Website may contain links to age restricted web sites and services, including third party web sites containing adult material of a sexual nature. Do not click on these links or visit these web sites if you are not over 18 years of age or if you are offended by material that is sexual in nature.
- We make no guarantee or representation as to the minimum or maximum number of offers that you will receive from us, however you may adjust your communications preferences, in order to reduce, increase or restrict the communications you receive from us, at any time, by logging into your account settings in the My account section of the Website.
- Unless stated otherwise in the competition terms and conditions, by entering into a competition run by us, you agree to have your name, suburb and state published on the Website and in print media if you are a winner.
- Unless stated otherwise in the competition terms and conditions, by entering into a competition run by us, you agree to provide us with a testimonial and photograph if you are a prize winner. When you provide us with a testimonial and photograph you must agree to us publishing your testimonial and photograph both on the Website and in print, online and social media for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Our employees and their family members, and our affiliates, clients, agents, suppliers, and their employees and immediate family are not eligible to enter any Cashrewards competition.
- Online Shopping and Register for Offers
- The Service contains merchant reviews, electronic message boards ('forums'), chat rooms, electronic messaging and feedback systems, and other communication facilities which may allow you to communicate with us, with third parties, and with other members of the Service (referred to hereafter as 'Communication Facilities').
Conditions of use
It is a condition of your use of any Communication Facility and your access to the Service that you do not do any of the following:
- restrict or inhibit any other member from using or enjoying any aspect of the Service or the Communication Facility;
- post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information or material of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law;
- post or transmit any material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including material which is an invasion of any privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or any other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or relevant right holder;
- post or transmit any material of any kind which contains a computer virus or other harmful component;
- post, transmit or in any way exploit any material of any kind for commercial purposes, or which contains any promotional material or advertising, unless we receive consideration or payment for such posting or promotion as part of the service we provide to our members and clients;
- impersonate any other person or entity;
- solicit donations for any person or any organisation other than a registered charity or not for profit organisation.
- It is a condition of your use of any Communication Facility and your access to the Service that you do not do any of the following:
- If you breach any of the conditions relating to the use of Communication Facilities we may impose a rewards penalty, we may suspend your access to use, and ability to post to, any Communication Facility, and we may cancel your membership of the Service.
No obligation to monitor
Public not private
- You acknowledge and agree that the Communication Facilities provide a means of public and not private communications.
Cooperation with law enforcement authorities
- We reserve the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authority in any jurisdiction in respect of any lawful direction or request to disclose the identity or other information in respect of anyone posting any information, content or materials which violate any applicable or relevant law.
- We reserve the right to cancel any Account created with a username that in our opinion is offensive, obscene, profane or indecent.
- Communication Facilities
Third Party Web Sites, Advertisements and Surveys
- The Service and the emails sent by us and the online shopping directory and the Website, contain advertisements and links to web sites and online market research surveys operated by third parties or their licensees or contractors. Third party links, advertisements and market research surveys are independently operated by the relevant third party and are not a recommendation or endorsement by us or our affiliates or our respective employees. We make no express or implied warranties in relation to the content of these third party advertisements or web sites, including the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of the web sites or the products and services advertised for any purpose.
- In some instances, the advertisement or web site linked will contain representations or offers by the third party, which you can accept by executing the relevant transaction. You acknowledge that we do not make such offers, and the third party is solely responsible to you for the delivery of any goods or services obtained from the third party.
- If you have an enquiry or complaint about a particular merchant, business, advertisement, link, email, or survey, you may contact us. We will do our best to answer your question or resolve the issue, however in some circumstances we may need to direct you to contact the merchant, business or advertiser directly.
Bonuses & Other Rewards
- The service periodically offers monetary bonuses or other rewards for sign-ups and referrals to the Program, for referring other new Members, or for other specific actions. The specific terms and conditions accompanying such offers will govern how they are earned and redeemed.
- All content and material on the Website and Service and sent to you in a Cashrewards email is protected by Australian and international copyright law, and may also be protected as a trade mark, service mark, or under other rights and laws.
- Except for the creation of a temporary copy on your computer which is inherent to the process of the normal use of the Website or Service, the content and material referred to above may not be copied, reproduced, published, stored in a retrieval system, altered or otherwise used in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without our prior written approval, or the approval of the relevant copyright owner.
Disclaimer of Warranty
You acknowledge that you have not relied upon or been induced by any representation by us and that we make no warranty or representation as to:
- the results that may be obtained through membership of the Service;
- the accuracy, reliability or otherwise of any information obtained through membership of the Service;
- the financial or other rewards which may be obtained through membership of the Service;
- the Website or Service being uninterrupted, timely or error free; and
- the goods and/or services purchased or obtained through the Website or Service, including goods and or services offered by third parties, except where expressly indicated.
Limitation of Liability
You release us, our parents, subsidiaries, and our officers, employees, agents and affiliates from any claim for loss, damage or liability, including special indirect or consequential loss or damage such as loss of revenue, unavailability of systems or loss of data, in respect of:
- any advertising emails or survey invitation email sent to you;
- your membership of the Service;
- your use of or inability to use the Service;
- the quality of goods and/or services purchased by you;
- any merchant or product descriptions contained on the Website or contained in advertising email sent to you.
- You release us, our parents, subsidiaries, and our officers, employees, agents and affiliates from any claim for loss, damage or liability, including special indirect or consequential loss or damage such as loss of revenue, unavailability of systems or loss of data, in respect of:
- You indemnify and keep us, our parents, subsidiaries, and our officers, employees, agents and affiliates indemnified against all claims (including third party claims), demands, damages, costs (including legal costs), penalties or suits caused by or arising out of or consequential upon your membership of the Service or your use of the Service.
Cancellation by us
- act against our business interests or reputation or the business interests or reputation of our affiliated organisations and clients.
We reserve the right to cancel your membership, Account and terminate your use of the Service at any time, without cause or reason by giving you 14 days’ notice via email. Specifically, we may cancel your membership and terminate your use of the Service, immediately without notice, if you:
- We reserve the right to cancel your membership and terminate your use of the Service, with 7 days' notice, if your membership account becomes inactive through non-use over a period of 12 months. To prevent your membership account from becoming inactive, it is sufficient for you to simply log in to the Website and click through to a merchant's website a minimum of once in any 12-month period.
- All Rewards held in the account of an inactive Member will expire at midnight Sydney, Australia time at the end of the 12th consecutive month for which the Member has been inactive.
Cancellation by you
Cancellation is final
- If your membership is cancelled, the cancellation is final and your membership cannot be re-activated.
Forfeit of rewards
- If your membership is cancelled, you will forfeit all of your rewards and outstanding redemption payments.
Refusal of application
- We reserve the right to refuse your application to join the Service again if we have ever cancelled your membership of the Service in the past.
Refer A Mate